[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/session.php on line 1035: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /config.php:16)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/session.php on line 1035: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /config.php:16)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /config.php:16)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /config.php:16)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /config.php:16)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /config.php:16)
The Noise Under Community • View topic - New way to fund and the future

New way to fund and the future

Please, post your questions about the crowdfunding campaign, the rewards here

New way to fund and the future

Postby Zorky » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:17 am

I misted the indie go go fund drive cause of personal issues, so my question since the project did not meet the target, what is the future os the noise under and what can we do to help ?
Zorky

Re: New way to fund and the future

Postby admin » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:18 am

Hi Zorky!
Hope that things are ok for you now.
You can see here the review of the indieGogo campaign and the next steps.
In one word, the project is still on going!
We're currently setting up a Paypal based system to raise funds directly from our website.

Let us thank you for your permanent and increasing interest.
And, please, stay tuned ;-))

"The Noise Under" Team
admin
Site Admin

Re: New way to fund and the future

Postby Zorky » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:45 pm

Any updates you would like to share with us ? I saw the The Noise Under on steam concepts and of course I rated it up and favorited and added to my collection to show my support of this amazing project.

Everything is ok with me now thx for asking :) with regards Zorky.
Zorky

Return to The CrowdFunding Campaign